Tuesday, November 22, 2011

James Cuénod's Newsletter 2011-11-21

James, a bond-servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,
To those interested who are dispersed abroad: Greetings.
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

This is just a quick one (at the commencement of its writing) to tell you
that last Friday I wrote my final exam. The internet connection has been
sketchy for a few weeks now and is making emails difficult but I just
wanted to thank you for prayers and support and say woohoo! The exams were
fine but by the end I was sick of them so I'm glad they're over. This
coming week has the college social, the graduation service, final chapel
and college cleanup so there are a few things to keep us busy. I've also
got to pack up my room and move my stuff to the place I'm staying next
year and use my parents to boost Cape Town's tourism industry.

I guess I'll send another email during the holidays but for now, I'm just
trying to recover from a whole lot of studying and assignments and not a
whole lot of sleep and relaxation (which is turning out to be a long
forgotten yet pleasant endeavour on the whole).

In Christ,
James Cuénod


--
James, a bondslave of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ.
http://www.rekindle.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment