Saturday, March 21, 2009

James Cuénod's Newsletter 2009-03-21

James, a bond-servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To those
interested who are dispersed abroad: Greetings. Grace to you and peace
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I now have only two weeks to go until the end of the term. My workload is
heavy but doable. I have a few assignments left and still a fair amount of
reading to do but that's about it.

I think I've probably mentioned the fact that for the last three days of
term we will be doing a course on African Traditional Religions (instead
of the normal academic program) which means that I have some more reading
to do (but not much) and another assignment.

Recently there have been discussions here about ministry week: A week,
normally towards the end of the second term (1st semester), when we will
be going to various churches around the country and doing whatever they
have planned for us to do. I have been assigned Bryanston Methodist Church
so it seems I'll never get away from all these crazy foreign theologies
:).

I would ask that you pray that I finish strong and can focus on my
studies. More than that though, you can pray for my home church which is
going through a rough time right now.

Thank you for your support and prayers; particularly now, I truly
appreciate them - keep up the good work!

In Christ,
James Cuénod

--
James, a bondslave of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment